I am a son of lovely parents Dai & Mija, married to Hyeyeon, fathering an interesting daughter Seojin Stella. I am gifted with a great family.
I have lived in Korea and Panama which provided me with an interesting mix of background. I am currently living in United States of America, enjoying the sunny state of California.
Core Values & Principles
- Respect others
Me in Social Network
- Korea: E&E, Iona, Nurisol
- Panama: Altenia / Alianzasoft
- United States: Wayfair, Person Learning, The Walt Disney Studio
- Obtained Masters degree in Software Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Fellowship at Institute for Software Research.
- Researched at LearnLab, CMU
- Researched Dynamic Decision Making Lab, CMU
- Researched at Bio-informatics Lab, Seoul National University
- Obtained Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Korea University
Experiences Beyond Computer Science
- Founded non-profit organization, Culturaplus: Organized art exhibitions, concerts, fund-rasing for other foundations, consulted other culture-preneurs
- Taught math, programming, and Christianity to children
Other Concepts of my Interest
- Reduce, reuse, recycle: We owe to the planet and the future generation.
- Biomimicry: Billions of years of wisdom in the nature.
- Open source: Synergy of unrestricted knowledge.
- Startup & Entrepreneurship: High concentration of energy, passion and innovation
- Write poems
- Traveled (at least 12 different countries)
- Painted (unfortunately when I went back to Panama, the painting was damaged by rain)
- Traded fine arts (Raul Vasquez Saez, Doris Dalila, and other Panamanian artists)
- Organized concerts
- Gave tour guides
- ProducedI videos
- playing with my child (amazing things that comes out of her mind)
- watching movies
- riding bike
- reading news & articles
- brainstorming about ideas with people
I plan to
- visit more places around the world
- pilgrimage Way of St. James (Santiago de Compostela)
- continue learning